Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome to the trials and triumphs of Tierney the Terror

Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to Brear, my German Shepherd.  Brear was killed by a car the day before her third birthday, which became the worst day of my life! Brear was my constant companion, favorite running partner, shoulder to cry on, partner in crime and my very best friend. She filled my days with love and laughter.  I miss her every second of every day and know that she is right beside me every step of every run I take.  Despite the extreme sadness I feel without Brear, there is a silver lining in losing her which brings me to........Tir Na Nog!!!!

Tir Na Nog, aka Tier, is a German Shepherd and my new very best friend. Tier was given to me to help fill some of the extremely large void that Brear left in my heart when she went to Heaven. This blog will chronicle her every move, from the funny moments to the temper tantrums to the fights with her kitties, Nietzsche and Butters, to the running career she will soon begin and everything in between.  Basically, her life as she knows it (or as I see it) with her kitties and me. I hope you enjoy the journey.....I know I will!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! Blogging is fun :) I have one too, not sure if you've seen it! Happy you have Tier but still so sad for you about your great loss of Brear <3 - Kaity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I have seen it, always read it when you post and love it! I'm excited to start blogging! I love to write and want to make sure I remember every day I get with Tier! Let me know if you have any tips for blogging since I'm new to this whole thing! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Delete